|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
A Long Fuse is a quest in Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition. It is acquired by approaching a detonator with long fuse leading out of it in the Silverglen Mines. The location of the detonator is in a locked room South West of the prison cell with Dreksis from Goblin Trouble.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Enter the room (break the door, pick the lock or use an unlock scroll) and confront the Immaculates.
- Win the minigame (5460 Charisma XP) or kill them (29900 XP) or do both.
- Click on the detonator and make a choice:
- Choose not to light it for +1 Cautious (2730 XP)
- Light the fuse for +1 Bold (2730 XP). This will kill both the friendly imp and the goblins in the adjacent prison.
- Deal with the goblins and the imp, then trigger the detonator.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Walk as far east of the detonator as you can for an additional 2730 Exploration XP.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Various XP listed above for dealing with the Immaculates.
- 2730 XP, +1 Bold or +1 Cautious.
- 2730 Exploration XP.