The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This page is a stub. You can help to improve this wiki by expanding it.|
A Source Hunter's Journey is a quest in Divinity: Original Sin. It's the main quest of the game and its journal entry tracks the main events in the game.
For a list of the quests in the game, see Quests (Original Sin).
- We're ready for our first assignment: It seems the Murder of Councillor Jake is a clear-cut case of Sourcery, and we're ready to nab the perpetrator. We landed on the beach east of our destination, so we should head westward towards the city of Cyseal.
- We were waylaid by a group of tomb raiders escaping with a stone of some kind. Their leader used necromancy: a further indication that Source is in play in Cyseal. We could investigate the tomb or keep heading towards the city.
- We met an angry undead in the catacomb from which the tomb raiders emerged. He told us they stole a 'Blood Stone'; an ominous nome, to be sure.
- We wandered straight into an orc assault on the beaches if Cyseal, but they were no match for us in combat. They were lead by a human, and it can hardly be a coincidence that he was dressed like the tomb raiders we met earlier. What on earth is going on here?
- We met with Arhu, wizard capable of turning himself into a cat- or is it vice versa? He told us to meet with Captain Aureus, the ranking officer in Cyseal, in the Legion Headquarters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.