This quest only becomes available and updates while Wolgraff is in the party.
- Speak to the voiceless rabbit in Cyseal, near the bridge to Luculla forest. As the rabbit is mute, its directions are vague: it points towards the north-east. Wolgraff will appear to be extremely interested in it. Speak to him to begin the quest.
- Talk to the "Sad deer" in Luculla Forest. You'll find him walking around to the South of the spot where Roy's Menagerie takes place, South East of the Goblin Village. The Deer will silently point to the east.
- Talk to the dog in Hunter's Edge, by the bridge and central fountain.
- Visit the alchemist's lab in The Temple of the Dead (see A Forge of Souls), and pick up the Bottled Voice.
- Talk to the Boar walking close to the Phantom Forest North Waypoint Portal. It will indicate that the culprit is nearby.
- Follow the parth to the North to find Imal the Squealer, just past the Kickstarter Tree (from The Legend of the Weresheep). Kill him (19000 XP), loot the Voxwood and read the recipe book.
- Combine the Bottled Voice and Voxwood for the Vocalisation Potion and speak to Wolgraff to give it to him.
- 19000 XP
- Wolgraff's voice
- That Voice Again achievement (for Enhanced Edition game on Steam)