|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
|This page requires an image, please upload one and add it to the article|
Artefacts of the Tyrant is a quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2. The quest is started by picking up one of the armor pieces or by reading a journal found on the corpse of Magilla near the crocs for The Teleporter quest.
|Side quest: Artefacts of the Tyrant|
|Find the tyrant's stride||Find the corrupted tyrant's helm||Find the tracks of the tyrant||Find the tyrant's heart||Find the hands of the tyrant|
|Wear the artefacts|
- Find any one of these pieces of the set to begin the quest, then collect them all to finish.
- Find the Tyrant's Stride inside the Ancient Passage during Withermoore's Soul Jar.
- Find the Corrupted Tyrant's Helm inside the Decrepit Ruin.
- Find the Tracks of the Tyrant upon the body of Lorenzo, which can be found inside the Static Tower.
- Find the Tyrant's Heart during The Vault of Braccus Rex.
- Find the Hands of the Tyrant inside Braccus Rex's Tower.
Once the full set has been collected equip it to remove the curse.
|This section is missing, please fill it in.|
- Despite bearing his name, the Spear of Braccus Rex is not included in the set of artefacts needed to complete this quest.
- Equipping any item/s without having a complete set equipped will inflict a status effect upon the character wearing the item/s. A list of related status effects follows:
- Tyrant's Stride: Slowed
- Corrupted Tyrant's Helm: Warm
- Tracks of the Tyrant: Cripple
- Tyrant's Heart: Burning
- Hands of the Tyrant: Diseased