|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
Ashraf is a first encountered as a talking pumpkin at Alzbeta's Emporium on Lanilor Lane in Aleroth during the events of Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance. Later he can be found at the Prancing Seahorse.
Agreeing to help him:
- You obtain the password to Ashraf's room at the Prancing Seahorse. This allows you to pull one of three levers needed to remove the magical barrier from the Forbidden Archives.
- When turned human again, you'll receive minor quest rewards for the "Ashraf the Pumpkin" sub-quest of Seahorse Salad, and he'll give you the key to the medicine chest (containing random loot) on the top floor of the Prancing Seahorse.
- You receive two stat points.
- You'll need to find the three hidden notes to remove the magical barrier from the Forbidden Archives.
- If you eat all three of the humans-turned-vegetables, you fail the Seahorse Salad quest.
If turned back into a human using the Vegetable Spell found the Forbidden Archives, you'll find Ashraf sitting in front of the fireplace at the Prancing Seahorse enjoying some ale with Thomas and Gardner. You can ask him for a reward and he'll give you the Medicine Chest Key, which opens the chest in Thaddeus' room on the top floor. If asked about the Prancing Seahorse he says: "Business as usual, as far as I'm concerned. The scholars will scholar and we three boozeketeers will booze! Hurrah!"