Conjure a personal elemental that matches the ground surface it's summoned onto. Your Incarnate can be buffed with Infusions. Once you hit Summoning ability level 10, a colossal Incarnate Champion will answer your summons!
You can view the Colossal in the gallery below.
Types of Incarnates Edit
All Incarnates spawn with Provoke.
When summoning an Incarnate they will spawn with an elemental power and resistance related to the surface you summon them on.
These will always be the same for all elements.
Farsight - Incarnate Ranged Attack based on summoned element.
Shadow - Chameleon Cloak and Corrupted Blade.
Warp - Tactical Retreat and Swap Places.
- Blood Incarnate - Immune to Bleeding.
- Fire Incarnate - Immune to Burning.
- Water Incarnate - Immune to Chilled/Frozen.
- Electric Incarnate - Immune to shocked and stunned.
- Oil Incarnate - Immune to Slowed and Petrified.
- Acid Incarnate - Immune to Poison.
Once you reach tier 10 of Summoning the incarnate will transform into a massive creature.