The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Hershel about the orcs.
- Go to Glen's House where the orcs are searching for the Armoury Key and enter the basement.
- Pick up and read The Art Of Whisky to update the quest.
- Go to the field of barley directly west of the Hunter's Edge entrance gate and pick one barley to get the Sack Of Barley.
- Go to the Mill in Hunter's Edge and combine the Sack Of Barley with the Mill to create the Sack Of Grist.
- Go outside and pick up the bucket next to the well. Combine the Bucket with the well to create a Bucket with Water.
- Combine the Bucket with Water and the Sack Of Grist to create Wort.
- Go back to the basement in Glen's House. Combine the Wort with the Pot Still to create Spirit.
- Return to the Homestead and speak to ZixZax about aging the Spirit. He will return and give you 30-Year Old Whisky. (If ZixZax' chair is empty, he may be elsewhere in Homestead, most likely in the south-east corner, next to the portal to the Hall of Darkness).
- Return to Hershel at the tavern and give him 30-Year Old Whisky. Every Orc is now Drunk+2 Luck
-5 Initiative .
- 4080 XP for creating the Spirit.
- 4080 XP for aging the Spirit.
- 8160 XP for completing the quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.