|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
Farglow is a town in Divinity II: Ego Draconis.
Farglow was named by the imps when they observed the glow of flames at night, which was taken on when the hamlet itself heard of the name.
Before it was destroyed by the Black Ring during the great war, the village was a hunter community. After the war wizards and warriors constructed a secret retreat. It has since become a part of the Dragon slayer's training, the final stop before a disciple becomes a slayer.
|This section is missing, please fill it in.|
- Skill Book — Found atop rocks in arena.
- The Passion of the Divine — Found next to Frederic.
- The Adventures of Robin Wood, Greatest of Rangers — Found next to Aravir's stool.
- Some containers and items only appear after mindreading specific characters.
- There are two locked chests in the town:
- One is found to the right of Alberic; requires 1 skill point in Lockpick.
- The other is found in corner behind brush; requires Edmund's key.
- There are three characters who were planned for Farglow that didn't make it into the game:
- Machowski, who would advise that the initiate could not learn from the trainers before speaking to the archmage.
- A pretty maiden who was picking flowers that the initiate would meet at the gate.
- A hunter.
- ↑ Divinity II - Developer's Cut DragonZone Tutorial BVBoosters.pdf
|This page is a stub. You can help to improve this wiki by expanding it.|