Description Edit

8 ice shards rain from the sky, each doing X-Y water damage to random areas within a 6-meter radius from chosen point of target.
80% base chance to set DOS Status Effect FrozenFrozen-20% Water Resistance
+40% Fire Resistance
+65 Armour
Cannot Move or Act

Removed by:
DOS Skill Purifying Fire Purifying Fire
DOS Status Effect BurningBurning

Tips & Strategies Edit

  • 1-2 land where the spell indicator is, but the other 6 are completely un-aimable. Due to the large area of the spell, expect many misses or possibly ally hits.
  • Shards freeze blood and water in the area, and create spots of ice where they land.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.