|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
|This page requires an image, please upload one and add it to the article|
The House of War is one of the three factions of the Lizard race whose seat of power lies in Forbidden City.
Freely prepared to bring those who challenge the fundamental rights of the people, which are considered privilege, those whom are deemed to not have the privilege are retained as slaves by the House; a system which began with "the conquest of 'belligerent foreigners' millennia ago".
Historically, their slaves would be from all races, including their own and were severely abused, however, as time passed conditions improved and the end of slavery for lizards came to an end; the enslavement of other races continues.
- ↑ Modern Chronicles of Reaper´s Coast, Cranley Huwbert, page 25 - Despite the nominative supremacy of the House of Law, it is from within the intricate and intimate construct of noble families that forms the House of War that the empire finds its rulers.
- ↑ Modern Chronicles of Reapers´s Coast by Cranley Huwbert, page 25 - They stand ready to oppose any who threaten the fundamental rights of the people to live in peace, and will come down on aggressors with bloody, violent fury.
- ↑ Modern Chronicles of Reapers´s Coast by Cranley Huwbert, page 25 - In fact, the House of War has a reputation across Rivellon as a bastion of slavery – a practice that began with the conquest of ‘belligerent foreigners’ millennia ago.
- ↑ Modern Chronicles of Reapers´s Coast by Cranley Huwbert, page 25 - While indentured servants are nominally happier and no longer as severely abused as were their ancestors, they are still born into a life of servitude, and die with all the rights (or lack thereof) of any other possession.
- ↑ Modern Chronicles of Reapers´s Coast by Cranley Huwbert, page 25 - A lizard may tell you that slavery is no longer practiced in the House of War, but what they mean is that lizards are no longer enslaved. Other races are still ‘fair game’.