|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
- Read the Mysterious Note in Ifan's inventory after your recruit him and then speaking with him (+3 att). Speak with Magister Borris in front of the gate to Fort Joy (+6 +3 att) or go directly to Zaleskar, he is at the broken bridge between Fort Joy and Hollow Marshes. If you go see Magister Borris or have killed him, you can find a note on his body which directs you to Zaleskar.
- Next Ifan must speak with Zaleskar just outside of Fort Joy in the Hollow Marshes. Zaleskar will give him a Crossbow that is really powerful.
- Next have Ifan speak with Gareth in Sanctuary of Amadia (after rescuing him from the quest Most Dangerous When Cornered) and tell him about the Lone Wolves. Then speak with Ifan.
- On the Lady Vengeance allow Ifan to speak with Bishop Alexander. You can gain quite a lot of attitude if you tell him he can't get information from a dead man.
- After you reached Reaper's Coast, a boy approaches you, and says a Lone Wolf contact named Baran is waiting in Driftwood Tavern.
- Travel to the second floor of Driftwood Tavern, Barren will tell you Roost is expecting you in a nearby sawmill.
- When in Wrecker's Cave, let Ifan speak with Zanisima the Scientist. Then speak with him, and he will tell you he wants to speak with Hannag.
- Speak with Hannag in Cloisterwood and let Ifan speak with her.
- When you find Roost, he will tell you that Alexandar is still alive and hiding on an island. Then he will ask you to turn over your fellow Godwoken, whatever you say, a fight is inevitable.
- From Roost's body, you will find a contract, given by the Divine Order.
Ifan is by default a Wayfarer.
|This page is a stub. You can help to improve this wiki by expanding it.|