The knight was one of many in his clan, yet he is the last who remains. The House of Sturmgrave offered countless fearless fighters for the protection of the realm, and they were widely revered for their prowess in battle and the righteousness of their swords.
Indeed, so much were they admired that lesser lords grew green with envy. One among them refused to be second-loved among the armies or second-honored by the queen and so hatched a plan to undo the so-called 'House of Heroes'.
The lord ordered a terrible act: the pillaging and destruction of a small and peaceful town. Through careful manipulations, the wicked lord succeeded in fingering the Knights of the House of Sturmgrave as the culprits. All were tried, all found guilty by a corrupted judge, and all hanged.
The Knight, a mere child at the time, never forgot the gravity of the injustice. The mark of the House of Sturmgrave, the House of Heroes, was upon the youth already, and as the child's strength and honor grew, so did his desire for justice.
Now the knight rides, a Source Hunter, leading the unrelenting charge against those who would inflict base misdeeds upon innocents.
- Strength: +3
- Constitution: +1
- Speed: +1
- Opportunist - Gives you the ability to perform attacks of opportunity.
- What a Rush - Increases your recovery and maximum Action Points by 2 when your health is below 30%.
- Battering Ram - Rush forward in a straight line to a point far away, hitting all enemies in your path with 50% weapon damage. Has a chance to Knock Down.
- Cure Wounds - Immediately heal a nearby target for X vitality.
- Encourage - Encourage allies around you granting them +1 to Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence.
Class Specific Starting Equipment (EE) Edit
- Firestorm Grenade
- Source Hunter Breastplate
- Source Hunter's Two-Hander
|Divinity Original Sin classes|
|Warrior||Fighter - Knight|
|Mage||Battlemage - Cleric - Enchanter - Witch - Wizard|
|Survivor||Ranger - Rogue - Shadowblade - Wayfarer|