|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
|“||All my life I've been a performer, a musician; beloved and celebrated by all. But I have a secret: I'm also a playground for sprites and spirits and... worse. The voice that rings inside me now is darker than any that came before; almost caused a bunch of my fans to rip each other to pieces! But you can trust me, I've got this under control.||”|
Lohse seems upbeat and energetic, as well as sarcastic and good humored; but deep inside her psyche, there is evil taking root and spreading throughout her. Despite this, Lohse is a strong and independent woman, armed with sass ready for anyone who catches her eye. She wants nothing more than to rid herself of the demon lurking inside her mind.
While her overall temperament is kind and compassionate, the darkness she keeps just below the surface—while no choice of her own—does affect her judgment and personality, thus warping it on occasion into something twisted and sinister.
|This section is missing, please fill it in.|
- An Apple A Day - Lohse banish her demon - kill Adramahlihk
- Demon's Embrace - Side with Adramahlihk or let Lohse get possessed by him
- Lohses description in Early Access of the game was:
|“||You were never normal: mind a playground for demons, body prone to violent episodes. The Divine himself couldn't save you, can you save yourself?||”|
- Besides this in early access of the game she had purple hair
- in previous versions of the game her Source skill "Maddening Song" affected everyone without magical armor