Rain is a Hydrosophist skill that affects the environment; creating water surfaces on the ground, extinguishing flames and applying the wet status.
- Not particularly useful by itself, but a very powerful skill if used correctly.
- Wet creatures add 30% to their chance to be stunned (such as by a Blitz Bolt).
- Wet creatures that become chilled will instead become frozen.
- Many creatures that are made of fire, such as Charred Skeletons, will become Weak if you douse their fire with Rain.
- Don't ignore the simple utility of putting out burning companions.
- Exploskeletons' fuses can be extinguished using this spell, rendering them harmless.
Original Sin 2Edit
Enabled the user to summon rain in a large radius and can also be used to put out fire on enemies, allies and objects. On the spot of casting it will spawn a small water puddle and will expand over time. Use with caution as enemies can electrify it.
|This section is missing, please fill it in.|
- Sold by Rezik at Fort Joy
- Sold by Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Bree at Driftwood
- Sold by Aravae and Friel at Arx