The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Tips & Strategies Edit
- Charmed targets are controlled by the AI, and generally ranged enemies will provide more damage as melee targets sometimes just run around a lot.
- Charmed targets seemed to get attacked a lot, mostly because they generally start in the middle of their old friends.
- Many bosses, especially the named ones, are immune to charm.
- Charm targets that are going before everyone else in the initiative order so that they get more turns to attack for you.
- Opening an equal fight with charm turns from 4 vs 4 into a 5 vs 3. Don't underestimate the power of having the enemies fighting each other for you.
- Boosts which you put on your allies (like Blessed Earth or Encourage) will affect the charmed enemies as well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.