The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Roy's Menagerie is a quest in Divinity: Original Sin. You need to have the Pet Pal talent in order to get this quest.
- Speak to Roy and find out that the animals are going to be sacrificed.
- Tell Doreen that Roy is leading them to the slaughter (3150 XP).
- Tell Timfred, the rabbit, that he will be slaughtered. Timfred and he will flee and you will receive -25 attitude from Roy.
- Speak to Roy for two choices:
- Pay 1300 gold to Roy to purchase the animals for +1 Altruistic (3150 XP).
- Decline to pay 1300 gold for +1 Egotistical.
- Win the RPS game (Reason for +1 Context Bonus, 3150 XP + 5145 Charisma XP).
- You can also kill Roy (2865 XP) if you refuse to pay and fail the RPS game to progress in the quest.
- Talk to Doreen for two choices:
- Seek new pastures (Phantom Forest) for +1 Bold (4500 XP).
- Return to Cyseal for +1 Cautious (4500 XP).
- Speak to Dorreen again either back in Cyseal or in the Phantom Forest. She will give you the location of a secret chest.
- If the quest is not resolved right away, Roy and the animals will disappear after a short while. After speaking to people in Sacred Stone, you will find out that the animals were sacrificed and the quest will end without reward.
- You can find Timfred at Otherworldly Hollow where Troll King reside.
- 3150 XP + 3150 XP + 4500 XP
- +1 Altruistic or 5145 Charisma XP
- +1 Bold or +1 Cautious
- Location of secret chest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.