|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
|This page requires an image, please upload one and add it to the article|
The Apprentice Of The Stone is a quest in Divinity: Original Sin.
- Speak to Evelyn in Thelyron's Healing House to initiate the quest.
- Evelyn, the apprentice healer, asks you to decide which one of her patients she should heal with her magic stone. She can only heal one of them while the other will die. (300xp)
- Choose Steven, an older man with many grandchildren. (+1 Romantic)
- Choose Boris, a younger man with a knack for business. (+1 Pragmatic)
- Evelyn uses her stone. (180xp)
NOTE: If you had not explored the scene of the crime in A Mysterious Murder prior to this, you will be teleported to the End of Time after you make your choice. Otherwise, you will unlock one of the rooms in your Homestead.
- 300xp from the quest
- 180 Exploration XP after Evelyn uses her stone
- +1 Romantic or +1 Pragmatic depending on whether you choose Steven or Boris.
(After speaking to Evelyn) The healer's apprentice, Evelyn, asked us to help her decide which of two dying men should receive a healing stone.
(After leaving the house without deciding) We didn't choose whom to save quickly enough, so both men died.
(After choosing Boris) We chose to save Boris, a young man with many years ahead of him.
(After choosing Steven) We chose to save Steven, an older man