The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This quest is obtained in Cyseal when you speak to Esmeralda about the murder on her husband.
- Visit Esmeralda's shop and speak to her. She will proclaim her innocence.
- Steal Esmeralda's house key from upstairs. Sneak into her study by either using the sneak ability or the back entrance to the house. (90xp)
- Pick up the book, The Perfect Murder, from the desk. (260xp)
- Proceed into the next room and steal the Inn Chest Key and go down to the basement.
- (Optional) There's an additional key hidden underneath the barrels that opens the chest in this room.
- Pick up the Ham from the wall to reveal a switch. Press the switch.
- (Optional) There's an additional key at the far end of this room that opens the chest behind the iron bars.
- Enter the Secret Chamber. (200xp)
- Pick up the Bloody Dagger from the table (260xp).
- Go to the King Crab Tavern and visit the scene of the murder. Open the chest to pick up the Poem (260 XP).
- Confront Esmeralda with the evidence. (200xp)
- She will claim to be innocent but reveal that Jake has been in close company with Evelyn for the past few months.
- Return to Aureus and discuss Jake's murder and Esmeralda to obtain a dialogue option to arrest her.
- Choose to arrest her based on the flimsy evidence for +1 Renegade (1800 XP).
- Choose not to arrest her for +1 Righteous (1800 XP).
- 260 XP for each incriminating item found
- 1800 XP for considering having her arrested
- +1 Righteous or +1 Renegade
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.