Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The quest has different outcomes depending on what you choose to say.
- Stop the man from stealing the fish. (+1 Righteous, +50 attitude with the fish vendor)
- Convince him to steal the fish. (+1 Renegade, additional choice)
If he steals the fish, a guard catches him in the act, rushes over and asks the player for their testimony.
- Tell the guard the thief paid for the fish. (+1 Considerate)
- Tell the guard that he stole the fish. (+1 Blunt)
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 180 XP no matter what option you choose
- + 1 Righteous or +1 Renegade depending on whether you prevent or allow the man to steal the fish
- + 1 Considerate or +1 Blunt depending on whether you help the thief or tell the truth to the guard, provided you first convinced him to steal the fish
- + 50 attitude with the fish vendor if you prevent the thief from stealing the fish
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.