This quest is obtained at the very beginning of the game by reading a Traveller's Journal found on a corpse on the way to Cyseal.
- Read the journal to initiate the quest (300 XP). A dialog between the characters ensues for +1 Pragmatic or +1 Romantic depending on your dialogue choices.
- Talk to the Beggar in Cyseal (South of Legion's Headquarters, East of Esmeralda's Shop outside an abandoned building) to update the quest (100 XP). Initiate a dialogue between your characters for +1 Spiritual or +1 Materialistic. You will need to defeat the Sparkmaster from The Fabulous Five / Arhu's Failed Experiment to continue the quest.
- You will need a damaging spell or scroll for each of the four elements to continue- Fire, Water, Earth and Air.
- Exit from the other end of the cave with the Sparkmaster. Head Northwest to find the statues.
- (Optional) To the west of the statues and on the beach, you'll find A Dead Man's Corpse and a crab called Pincer nearby. If you have the Pet Pal talent, talk to Pincer and he will tell you about the corpse. Initiate an inter character dialog for +1 Bold or +1 Cautious.
- Talk to any one of the statues and exhaust all dialog options. Attack any one of them by using a damaging spell or scroll of an element associated with the statue (e.g. Fire spell for the Fire statue). An elemental demon will appear and attack you. Defeat all four demons to complete the quest. (Note that spells of their own element type will heal them).
- An entrance to a cave will be revealed to the north once all four of the demons have been defeated. Inside, you'll find the imprisoned wizard Bellegar.
Statues' Deeds Edit
- The wind statue told a man he can fly
- The fire statue told a man to burn his possession
- The water statue told a man he can breathe underwater
- The earth statue showed a man his ending
- 2100 xp
- 1050 xp for each demon
- Pragmatic +1 or Romantic +1
- Spiritual +1 or Materialistic +1
- Optional: Bold +1 or Cautious +1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.