Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Read the traveler's journal
- Speak to the beggar in Cyseal
- Head to the cave North of Cyseal across the river.
- Once you emerge from the opposite end of the cave after fighting and defeating "Sparkmaster 9000" which is tied to a quest received from The Fabulous Five / Arhu's Failed Experiment, you will be able to make your way Northwest towards the talking statues.
- Attack each of the talking statues with their corresponding elements to trigger fights with them. (e.g. Fire, Water, Earth, Air).
- Enter the cave once you defeat all four talking statues, and inside you will find a wizard named "Bellegar" along with his "Bellagarette's". You will find two chests at the end of the cave.
- Read the journal to initiate the quest (300 XP). A dialog between the characters ensues for +1 Pragmatic or +1 Romantic depending on your dialogue choices.
- Talk to the Beggar in Cyseal (South of Legion's Headquarters, East of Esmeralda's Shop outside an abandoned building) to update the quest (100 XP). Initiate a dialogue between your characters for +1 Spiritual or +1 Materialistic. You will need to defeat the Sparkmaster from The Fabulous Five / Arhu's Failed Experiment to continue the quest.
- You will need a damaging spell or scroll for each of the four elements to continue- Fire, Water, Earth and Air.
- Exit from the other end of the cave with the Sparkmaster. Head Northwest to find the statues.
- (Optional) To the west of the statues and on the beach, you'll find A Dead Man's Corpse and a crab called Pincer nearby. If you have the Pet Pal talent, talk to Pincer and he will tell you about the corpse. Initiate an inter character dialog for +1 Bold or +1 Cautious.
- Talk to any one of the statues and exhaust all dialog options. Attack any one of them by using a damaging spell or scroll of an element associated with the statue (e.g. Fire spell for the Fire statue). An elemental demon will appear and attack you. Defeat all four demons to complete the quest. (Note that spells of their own element type will heal them).
- An entrance to a cave will be revealed to the north once all four of the demons have been defeated. Inside, you'll find the imprisoned wizard Bellegar.
- The wind statue told a man he can fly
- The fire statue told a man to burn his possession
- The water statue told a man he can breathe underwater
- The earth statue showed a man his ending
- 2100 xp
- 1050 xp for each demon
- Pragmatic +1 or Romantic +1
- Spiritual +1 or Materialistic +1
- Optional: Bold +1 or Cautious +1