Quest Acquisition[edit | edit source]
You receive this quest after you return to Cyseal from your first trip to The End of Time. Arhu will speak with you, and hand you the Red Teleporter Pyramid.
You receive this quest from Zixzax in The End of Time, after he's given you the Red Teleporter Pyramid.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Once you acquire the Red Teleporter Pyramid, simply use it within Cyseal to teleport to the Blue pyramid. (90xp)
- You' will materialize in Mayor Cecil's bathroom, next to his bathing wife, Cecilia. She will initiate an RPS check with you.
- You get a -1 deficit regardless of your charisma choice.
- Winning the RPS check gives you 130xp. (130xp)
- Win or lose the minigame against her, but be sure to pick up the Blue Teleporter Pyramid before you leave (drag to your inventory).
- BUG NOTE: There is a bug where if you investigated Jake's crime scene without visiting Cecilia, she might refuse to talk to you. In this case, you'll find yourself trapped in the room with an indestructible door, and where magic unlock seems to fail too. The workaround is that before you teleport to the bathroom, leave one of your companions outside, teleport in, pick up the blue pyramid, hand it over to your companion (right through the wall) and then teleport to him.
- BUG NOTE: If you don't pick up the Blue Pyramid Teleporter fast enough the quest may not be marked as completed.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Journal Entries[edit | edit source]
(After receiving the Red Teleporter Pyramid) Arhu presented us with a teleporter pyramid, but he seems to have misplaced its companion. We can find the second pyramid by using the one in our possession.
(After finding the Blue Teleporter Pyramid) We found the second teleporter pyramid in a rather unexpected spot. But never mind that now: these magical trinkets should come in very handy indeed.