The Three Immaculate Camps are locations in Hiberheim in Divinity: Original Sin. Ther camps each provide their own quest and XP rewards.
- Hilda is found East of the Hiberheim Forest Waypoint Portal. Approach Hilda to initiate a dialogue.
- Win the first minigame (Intimidate for +1, 4125 Charisma XP).
- Win the 2nd minigame (Intimidate for +1, 2360 Charisma XP) and learn how to make the Shambling Oak Death Wand.
- Follow Hilda to her camp and speak to her Immaculate friend to update A Dark Matter (1650 XP).
- Force attack and kill them (9900 XP).
- Make sure you have at least 1 Tenebrium ability before you pick up the Shambling Oak Death Wand or you will getRot1 non-leathal Void Damage per Turn . You receive immunity from Rot when you complete The Troll's Bounty. You can also use the Blood Stone Cage from the same quest- the wand will automatically be put into the cage as long as the character picking it up has the cage.
- You can use the wand to one shot the Guardian North of the imprisoned Yeti from The Captives In The Crystals.
- Fabrizio's camp is North of the Hiberheim Forest Waypoint portal.
- The 3rd camp is North East of Fabrizio's camp.
- Win the first minigame (4125 Charisma XP).
- Win the 2nd minigame (2360 Charisma XP).
- You can purchase Potions from them if you wish.
- Force attack and kill the Immaculates (3300 XP each).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.