|This infobox is incomplete, please help the wiki by filling it in.|
|This section is missing, please fill it in.|
At the end of the Knight's Tomb northeast of Hunter's Edge will be two Watchers from Nemesis that have been tasked to capture the Red Imps.
Speak with the Watchers to learn of their quest to capture the Red Imps to appease their demon overlords in Nemesis. You can:
- Tell the Watchers the Red Imps currently reside at the The End of Time for Righteous +1 and the Mystical Tome (+1 Attribute). They will thank you and proceed to capture the Red Imps, completing the quest for 10200 XP. Travel to Homestead, in the south-east corner, to witness the capture, re-unite with Zixzax, and discover a new portal to the Hall of Darkness.
- Send the Watchers on a wild goose chase to Cyseal's Beach for Renegade +1. They will bicker near the two drunk guards where you first entered Cyseal. Meet the Dark Underlord in front of the Portal To the Hall of Darkness at the The End of Time. He will reward you with the Mystical Tome (+1 Attribute) for not ratting the imps out and tell the rest of the Red Imps to leave you alone from now on, completing the quest for 4535 XP. They will remain there, just not gather around you constantly.
You will need to go near the watchers on the beach to actually complete the quest and get the 4535 XP.
- Mystical Tome (+1 Attribute)
- Righteous and 10200 XP (no more random imps at Homestead)
- Renegade +1 and 4535 XP (peaceful random imps at Homestead).
- Killing the Watchers without choosing either dialogue option will render the quest uncompleteable. As a partial workaround, you can still get the imps at the Homestead to stop following you by killing them. If any other Homestead inhabitants witness this, however, they will become hostile towards you and attack.
- This quest is a reference to the feud between RPG fan sites "RPG Codex" and "RPG Watch" - both big backers of Divinity: Original Sin on Kickstarter. The imps (who are seeking a book called the Codex) are named after members of the RPG Codex forum (including Dark Underlord, the administrator), and the Watchers after members of RPG Watch.