There is a single Troll in Cyseal, guarding a bridge to the east. The exact location is a little south of the "Cyseal - Silverglen Road" Waypoint Portal and North of the Cyseal Old Church Graveyard.
- Kill the Graveyard Madman as described in The Graveyard Madman mini-quest.
- Pick up the book he drops - How To Speak Troll, Zombie Edition. Use the book for all the translations or look below.
- Continue East then North to find the troll who will approach you and initiate a dialogue.
- Say Grak to pass freely with no XP reward.
- Say Grampf Grat to try and win some Charisma XP. [As of 1.0.219 this will also turn the troll hostile]
- Say anything else to fight the troll for some XP.
- Grunt Groumpf Graah: You need to give me the troll toll.
- Graar Groumpf Gromp: Your actions displease me greatly.
- Grak: I understand that trolls must collect toll, but surely zombies are excepted.
- Grampf Grat: Death quite becomes you! One with your good looks ought not to waste his time with toll-collection.
- Grrrrrra Oumpf: I'll remove your rotten skull and use it for kickball.
- Grimp: Perhaps you're right. You may pass freely.
- Gringht Groumpf Graa: Damn the gold: I'll kill you!
- Gramb: Greetings.
- Graf Graf: Take these coins. A hundred should do.
- 1800 XP if you kill the troll
- ??? Charisma XP if you win the minigame
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.