|188.8.131.52||Jan 30, 2015|
|1.0.219||Oct 30, 2014|
|1.0.177 Minor||Sept 29, 2014|
|1.0.177||Sept 19, 2014|
|1.0.169||Sept 15, 2014|
|1.0.132||Aug 22, 2014|
|1.0.130||Aug 21, 2014|
|1.0.107 Hotfix||Aug 11, 2014|
|1.0.107||Aug 8, 2014|
|1.0.81||Jul 17, 2014|
|1.0.78||Jul 16, 2014|
|1.0.72||Jul 15, 2014|
|1.0.67||Jul 11, 2014|
|1.0.63||Jul 10, 2014|
|1.0.57||Jul 7, 2014|
|1.0.53||Jul 4, 2014|
|1.0.51||Jul 3, 2014|
|1.0.47||Jul 2, 2014|
|1.0.41||Jul 1, 2014|
- Added listening functionality to dialogs. Now you can listen to ongoing dialogs and see the complete history to better follow what is being said.
- Fixed issue with logging for cooperative dialogs
- A lot of fixes for savegames that refused to load
- Sheath/Unsheath fixed timing of attachment of shields.
- Rare crash fix in specific script calls
- Rare crash fix in extinguish surface action
- Fading objects and fog triggers now work for all players instead of just the local player.
- Fixed issue where rotation on objects could get corrupted, resulting in huge objects
- Bugfix in character movement while mouse is pressed
- Fixed some UI's that were always loaded in memory. Now they are loaded when needed.
- Fixed issue when swapping character during a rock-paper-scissor minigame.
- Fixed some doors that were blocking after they were destroyed
- Added text bubble effect above characters in dialog
- Dragging action will cancel when going into trade
- Fixed rare crash with attachments on objects
- Fixed rare issue where the mouse cursor could become corrupted
- Weight can no longer become negative
- Character should slide less when arriving at their target position
- Dragging an item onto a container will put it in the inventory now
- Correctly substract money when hiring henchman
- Correctly delete item when adding to an inventory fails.
- Fixed exclamation mark sometimes being attached wrong.
- Fixed rare crashes when going to and coming from the Homestead
- Fixed double spaces in combat log
- Changed requirement from Crafting to Tenebrium to craft Tenebrium Weapons
- Fixed issue with sheathe/unsheathe after sitting or sleeping
- Fixed issue with wrong resurrecting event
- Skillbar items in a container no longer get removed
- Fix for surface sound underflow
- Skill are reloaded when switching mods
- Remove blackrot status when you have Tenebrium ability
- Added "Additional Content" menu to the main menu
- Fixed issue where characters in combat could sometimes take characters out of the combat into account
- Fixed issue with disconnected during the rock-paper-scissor minigame
- Fixed issue where character sometimes don't follow after a load
- War of the Bloodstones, some mountain men could be neutral during the war
- Quest blocker in Nadia quest when you talk to Lawrence
- Arhu thinks that everything you drop in his house is his property, is fixed
- Issue with killing the Trife with companions without starting the end fight
- Imps were not appearing on Mac version
- AI mesh fixes at Baron of Bones house, now the player can teleport the chest in the southern room
- Items on some graves drop under the ground when dug out
- You could start a conversation with Lurrean while he was walking away
- You could ask William to teleport you to Wally once the quest was solved, this is removed
- Incorrect log entry on mushroom barrier removal
- Couldn't select enemies that were inside click through bushes
- Zou could talk to Yox while Frederick was approaching and the quest would hang
- How to handle Tenebrium quest book had been increased to unlimited uses
- Cyseal burning ship got a sound event, so you can hear it burn now
- The Lawrence vs miners situation used to get blocked but that is fixed now
- Teleport Mirror in Luculla Mines doesn't want to teleport companions
Note: a limited amount of these story fixes require you to start a new game
- Battering Ram
- Crushing Fist
- Cure Wounds
- Divine Light
- Dust Devil/Whirlwind
- Power Stance
- Precision Stance
- Power Stance
- Precision Stance
- Minor Heal
- Slow Current
- Bitter Cold
- Overall audio balance has been updated.
- The burning ship in Cyseal had sound (burning & sinking) which did not work, this has been fixed now.
- Player weapons such as Two Handed Sword and Magic Staff got new dedicated sounds when sheathing their weapon.
- The Orcs in the game now have extra folly sounds including a huge roar, a sobbing orc and a really gross ‘buttscratch’…
- For the new area, dedicated ambient sounds have been added, as well as custom sounds for a very loathsome druid and some really disgusting FX for certain pigs
- This update brings all Mac tweaking options into a single place. In order to use it you have to hold 'Command' key on game startup.
- The new launcher has options to:
- Don't show any OS X notification popups while in game. They won't even blink.
- Disable Touch Support if you feel like it
- Quickly click on OS X Path control to discover your saves directory
- Temporarily switch game to windowed mode
- Precisely track mouse and trackpad gestures and taps
- Disable hardware fade and gamma effects
- Enable OpenGL performance tweaks and a heap of assorted workarounds
Divinity Engine Editor:
- Fixed some problems that existed when loading mods
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Added info when trying to save terrain that is not editable
- Fixed saving new story items
- Fixed story editor crash
- Fixed crash when entering game mode
- Fixed position of camera when switching between cameras
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.