That sounds good. The spoiler boxes are not actually that big of a problem, most pages do not even have them. It seems to be more or less random which pages they are on. Anyway, if the admins of the wiki wishes to keep them, I am okay with that. We'll see.
I agree, let's start talking about changes on the actual wiki, or potentially the chat here. We are new here after all, we do not want to be seen as intruders doing whatever we want. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 13:33, April 29, 2017 (UTC)
- Achievements would be very good, they do seem to actually encourage new editors to keep going. Active chats attract new people too.
- I see the most used redlink is human, as race is a part of the character infobox. Maybe a page for the human race, and all other races for that matter, should be created. You could create a race infobox. I don't know if there are many races in the game or not, but adding pages for them should not be a too time consuming job. DisgustingWastelander (talk) 14:06, April 29, 2017 (UTC)
Protection of main page
Hi Sakaratte, I noticed that you protected the main page "admin-only". I would prefer it to remain unprotected for editing, at least by registred users, as long as there isn't any vandalism. --Weas-El (talk) 17:27, April 30, 2017 (UTC)
- I've moved it down a step, my main concern with it being completely unprotected is that as there are so few of us here, if it does get vandalised it might not get spotted for a day or two if we are busy. Sakaratte - Talk to the cat 17:32, April 30, 2017 (UTC)
Please write a guide for specifying the categories of images. Now almost no images have categories so I do not know how to specify them.
There may be a list page:
- Characters: Category:Game 1 characters images
- Quests: Category:Game 1 quests images
- Location: Category:Game 1 location images
Natalya-ru 07:54, May 7, 2017 (UTC)
I just want to let you know, that I've just promoted our content moderator Heartbeat-Sensei to administrator. As I said here, I'd like to take a back seat in the future. And since the other admins seem to be inactive, it can't hurt to have two active admins again.
Could you please be more mindful of what you change on the dos2 wiki, you've broken dozens of links across dozens of pages for uneccessary things like name changes that I've now gotta go back through and fix, rearrange and change things for consistancy. The main page for the divinity games is also full of broken links for dos2 and I have no clue how to fix that as I'm not the one who made it.
Hey, I see that we've all been busy lately so the wiki hasn't had much editing. With the launch closing in fast I'm going to try to complete everything that i can soon, but I don't understand how to edit things like the main page that shows all the wikis for the divinity series and the upper orange bar with the drop down link options and I was hoping you'd be able to find some time to finish the drop down bar and maybe fix the locations link on the main page as I had to change it since the drop down lead to a dead page.
At most I was just hoping you could add the Table of Contents page to the drop down that way people can find all the other catagories for pages that I created awhile back since there isn't any other links to lead them there besides the main page which they probably won't see often. I'll send weasel a message too so maybe he can do that if you are too busy.
I cant think of a heading =p
So i put up a reddit post last night on the divinity subreddit and its gotten some good traction, not too many commenters, but at least 5 or so i think that want to help and will probably show up at some point even for only a little while. I did my best to inform them of chat rules, how to get started editing, our format and if they can't figure it out or have some other problems to get into live chat or just place the info and someone more experienced will come through and fix it.
Just checkin in to make sure you are alright. I figured you are just taking a break and you are probably wrapped up in more of that fallout wikia crap.
Hope you are ok.
Ah ok, well not seeing you go nuts until 5am on the divinity wikia was just odd to me. :P
You working on the nukepedia website i take i.
Ah ok, that's alright. Think of it as a well deserved break. :P
I see you got your router or modem, i forget which you said, fixed. Back to the ol' grind.
<insert subject title here>
Hey, sorry i haven't been editing at all lately, I just haven't really wanted to and i've been busy with some other irl stuff, but i just wanted to let you know that i will see this through to the finish, i'm not abandoning it.
You've blocked me in Fallout Wiki.
If you can, delete my EoGuy99 account - which is now declared - please do so and unblock my EoGuy account.
Hello there Sakaratte, this is Alex's farther speaking again, I deeply apologise about the recent events that unfolded on the Fallout Wiki. I could see there was an issue about his profile's talk page. Yes I myself read the community guidlines which was why I never touched them during the short duration of my stay their.
As of today I will be again taking over as my son is going through some tough times at school as it's his last year of secondary education.
Quick update, for some unusual reason I have recieved a block. Is there something particular I have just done? I archived my talk page as It was turing out to be quite mixed with the Ban talk etc. Is there any chance we could talk Sakartte? I personally would like to talk to you again. Thank you
Some text here
Yeah I got a little grief apparently, it was amusing more than anything.
Sorry I just disappeared. I could say it was my depression acting up or any other number of things, but it wasn't. I just became lazy and burntout and couldn't be bothered to continue, it isn't a good reason and it isn't an excuse, its just matter a fact.
I do plan on slowly starting up again and hopefully getting to a finished point eventually.
I assume the exodus project is that idea you presented of leaving the fandom wiki for a custom site?
Also i'm hopping into the live chat if you can join, it'd be easier to talk that way.
Hello, you have removed next edit: 
There is main skeleton with the staff. Fight stop after his death.
If you kill it first, you will take 2400+7200=9600 exp
If you kill one clone and main, you will take 1200+2400+4800=8400 exp
I think that it is important remark.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition
Hello. I am a staff member of FANDOM and I have been asked to stop by and see if the information for Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition was up to date. The problem is, I am not finding any at all, and it releases on August 31, 2018. I can get a game page started for it if that helps, but I was wondering if there was another reason this wiki isn't currently covering the remaster other than possibly a lack of editors. If you could enlighten me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Pinkachu (talk) 17:50, August 28, 2018 (UTC)
- Ah yes, a lack of editors is unfortunate. I added a section to the Divinity: Original Sin II article for the new game. I still believe it should have it's own game page, especially since it's the only version of the game available to console players, but at least now the information is somewhere.
- I added a new character but used DOS2 as an identifier in the templates as there was no option for DOS2DE. The community is currently ranking 8th for SEO for wikis and even lower for specific articles currently in the interest of players. I will see what I can do to improve the content on the ones that searched most often, which appears to revolve around a very specific list of characters, quests, and classes. It may not make that much of a difference in the number of page views this community currently receives, but it could pay off over time. Pinkachu (talk) 21:17, August 30, 2018 (UTC)
Wiki Style Guide
Is there a style guide on this community? I didn't see one. The reason I ask is because I'm trying to follow the style of existing articles, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency, especially when it comes to naming article pages for different games. Divinity: Original Sin II for example. I'm seeing DoS2, dos2, Divinity: Original Sin 2, and Divinity: Original Sin II. Is there a preference?
Since the game is stylized as II and not 2, I'm a bit surprised at how often I am seeing '2' used. Even the main page has it both ways. If there is a guide, a link would be very much appreciated! If there isn't, then let me know which way it should be and I can correct any titles I didn't get right. Thanks! Pinkachu (talk) 00:51, August 31, 2018 (UTC)
Hey Saka—I've recently taken on a role as a Wiki Manager for Wikia and this is one of the wikis I'll be looking after. I can act as a point of contact to the company for the staff and members of the community here, so if you or others need help with anything, feel free to drop me a line. —Atvelonis (talk) 20:28, May 2, 2019 (UTC)
Hi Sakaratte, I noticed two broken links in our main menu. Would you please have a look at this sometime?
- "Series" > "Divinity II: ED" should link to Divinity II: Ego Draconis
- "Series" > "Divinity II: FOV" should link to Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance
- The next link "Series" > "DOS EE" is broken, too. There may be more ... --Weas-El (talk) 17:52, July 8, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for your message. I removed the skeletal in form entry because I found it a little misleading. Although it's true that the currently existing eternals on Rivellon appear as skeletons now, there are a few hints in the game indicating that eternals used to have skin, scales, eyes, etc. I should have been a little less lazy in editing the page there, as the entry wasn't necessarily wrong - I just thought it seemed to imply that eternals were always skeletons.
In a dialogue with Fane that takes place in the Academy, Fane examines his skeletal hand and says, "I knew [the Academy] like the back of my hand once. Alas... I left the back of my hand in a tomb a millennia ago. And much of my memory with it." Maybe I'm wrong, but to me that remark seems to suggest that before he was purged and imprisoned, his hand didn't look the same as it does now.
Also, in the romance scene with Fane, he brings the player into an interactive memory of his. In this memory, he appears as he did prior to being purged and imprisoned by his king. The narrator points out that the appearance Fane takes on in this memory is neither a skeleton nor a shadowy figure; it is the real Fane. He is described as having blue-grey skin and black eyes.
I'm sorry if my editing was clumsy in any way - I am very new to this. My type-a instincts suddenly prompted me to create an account and fix the information on the page without really knowing what I was doing.
Re: Welcome (again)
I thought the name looked familiar and the profile picture confirms it. I'm admittedly a little surprised to see one of the Larian forum's moderators (although I really shouldn't be) in the Recent Changes list. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 10:57, December 14, 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks! Also lol. :D I'm just a regular gamer like anyone else involved with stuff, be they a forum admin, Wikia big cheese or developer. In my case a slightly grumpy gamer, admittedly. I see TOW is also a thing of yours, which is one of my more interesting adventues this year. --—Vom (talk) 14:32, December 14, 2019 (UTC)