Hallo Freund Ich habe eine Flehen. Kanst du bitte um die Discord kommen. Sakaratte (Arhu) mochte mit dir Sprechen so schnell wie möglich. Vielen Dank.
P.s. Entschuldigt meine schreklich Deutsch Fertigkeit. Deutsch ist meine dritte Sprache mit ihn ich kann sprechen und ich bin nicht sehr gut. Ich hoffe du hasst verstanden. Aethernea (talk) 18:15, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
I just noticed we don't actually have a rule about talkpage archiving or message removal. Was there ever a rule (I knew ghtbhave accidentally removed it long ago)? Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 17:39, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
- I don't remember any rule about that. --Weas-El (talk) 17:51, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
- At least I didn't delete it. I think maybe a rule to say they must be archived, not removed and a simple criteria for archiving, no further intention to edit, one a year or once every 20/30 conversations, whichever is sooner? I've seen some pretty strict rules in the past and I'd like to avoid being too strict if possible. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 18:24, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
Well, for one this isn't wikipedia, so there rules don't apply. Also Fandom will tell you that Where there isn't a rule in their actual terms of service, the rules of the community take precedence. The rules of the comunity fandom don't extend here as it is classed a s community not terms of service and vice versa. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 19:22, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
After having my server crash several times, I finally got the data in for the wiki. I'm going to try and import the last of the missing articles soon (apparently I have over 100 articles the wiki doesn't have).
One of the uses I've managed to find is that I can now see when a page was last editing by a person rather than a bot or Fandom staff. There are quite a few that haven't been touched since 2015 and the odd here and there that hasn't been touched for much long. The oldest one I've seen was last touched on 01/02/2011.
- Please do that. By the way, I found two German Divinity wikis today, very small like the one I started years ago. Maybe we can extend that merging undertaking.
- Very nice :-) --Weas-El (talk) 19:55, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
Wiki merging deEdit
I've just been thinking on the merging of the German wikis again now I have things up and running for the Gamepedia merge. From what atvelonis has told me for the English one it is going to be very manual, but I have a few tricks up my sleeve to make it smoother.
If I make a copy of all 3 wikis and extract a list of all pages and page sizes, that should at least help identify which pages need to be copied over for you. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 07:28, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
- I might have jumped the gun a little, between the 3 wikis are 77 articles, all of them unique. Might as well just do it the lazy way and export them from the original wiki and reimport them. Sakaratte - Talk to the catmin 09:32, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
- That's good to know, thanks. --Weas-El (talk) 15:52, February 28, 2020 (UTC)