Warming the Crowd is a quest available in Divinity: Original Sin.
- Speak to either Cedric or Gallagher In the southern part of Cyseal town to initiate the quest. Speak to the other person next
- Speak to Gallagher and convince him to work for Cedric. Pick the charm option for a +1 bonus during the minigame.Gallagher will abandon Reginald and go over to Cedric and the crowd will soon follow.
- Speak to Reginald once the crowd has switched sides to complete the quest. He will rush over to Cedric's in order to convince the crowd that Cedric is a fraud.
- 130 XP for updating the quest
- 115 XP for winning the Charisma game
- 90 XP for completing the quest
- This quest must be completed in order to be able to steal Reginald's talking head needed for the quest Headless Nick. Try to progress with the RPS check won since otherwise the only way to finish Headless Nick is by killing Reginald. The alternative is to perform yourself, using books found in the library, bribe the crowdwarmer, and while performing steal the talking head with other member of your party (you can switch between characters, even when they're talking).
- Alternatively, you can use a Teleportation spell to send Reginald in a corner (minimal damage fixed with a single Regeneration spell, and only a -5 reputation loss), and then steal Nick's head right under everyone's nose. When you come back later, Reginald will be back before the stage (selfishly) crying over Nick's loss, so even the displacement is fixed on its own.
- Another way to steal Nick's head is to use a smoke grenade.